Frequently requested forms

If you can't find the form you require please do not hesitate to contact us

Service request

  • Inform council about a service or repair that is required

Animal registration

  • Register a domestic animal

Disabled parking application

  • Application for entry to the disabled persons parking scheme

Change contact details

Planning forms

  • Forms and checklists relating to planning

Building Forms

  • Forms related to building


  • Enrolment at one of the shire's childcare centres

Public Health

  • Application forms to register a business


  • Works within roads forms


Fundraising Application


Application for busking


Windfarm complaints(PDF, 396KB)

Wind Farm Complaint Registration - Online Form