Request a service

If you are reporting vandalism/damage please also make a report to the police assistance line on 13 14 44.

The information requested on this form will be used solely by the Moyne Shire Council. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorised or required by law.

Council may not be able to process your request unless sufficient information is given.

You may apply to the Moyne Shire Council for access to and/or amendment of the information on 1300 65 65 64.