October 2022 Floods
Parts of Moyne Shire Council were impacted by the October 2022 Floods.
The Victorian Government has established the Flood Recovery Hotline on 1800 560 760 for help with:
- a range of clean-up services
- finding somewhere to stay
- financial, mental health and other support.
The recovery hotline is open from 7.30 am to 7.30 pm every day. Press 9 for an interpreter.
There are also a number of other resources available to assist with clean-up and recovery
- Information for Primary Producers on recovery and clean up grants from Agriculture Victoria can be found here
- Information about Government grant funding for individuals is available here
- Information from the EPA about handling flood waste is available here