Instructions for Lodging an eTender Response
Step One: Creating a User Account
Before you are able to download documents or lodge and electronic response you
must create a user account. To create a user account:
- Select the register button
- Agree to the Open Windows Australia Terms and Conditions
- Complete the respondent registration. All fields with an asterisk are compulsory. You must create your own password. Retain/secure login details for future use
- Select submit and as long as all compulsory sections are complete you will be registered and will receive a confirmation email. Click on the hyperlink to confirm registration details
Step Two: Login to E Tendering
- Select the login button
- Complete the login details which are your email address and your password
Step Three: Download Files
When you select current from your menu items all current tenders will be listed
- Select the tender that you are interested in. You will then be taken to a summary screen of that tender.
- Select the documents tab at the top of the page
- Select “Register as a Respondent” and complete the login details
- Select download all documents
- Select download and all available tender documents will list and you are able to select them individually to view
Step Four: Submit your Response
As per our disclaimer the Moyne Shire Council do not take responsibility for tender submissions partially uploaded at closing time. You are reminded that tenders close at 2pm. on the prescribed date and this is an automated process and therefore it is not possible to add files or lodge a response after this time.
- You must be logged in and a registered respondent
- Select current from your menu items
- Select the tender you are interested in. The page will automatically open onto the “details” tab
- Select the details tab at the top
- Select “Lodge Response” and select ‘continue’ if you agree to the terms and conditions
- Select browse to locate your file and select it. If you wish to add more documents select “Add File” and repeat the previous steps until you have uploaded all documents that make up your response
- Select “Lodge Response”
You will receive a response receipt number on screen as well as an email with response log details.
You are able to view all of your submissions by selecting “My Submissions” on your home page.