What is the selection process?
A panel including our Mayor Cr Daniel Meade, Councillor Karen Foster and a female youth representative from the Moyne Shire community.
Who can be nominated?
A woman 18 years and over who is currently living in the Moyne Shire and has inspired you! It could be through their work, education, leadership, mentoring, relationships or contribution to the community. Nominees could be a family member, friend, colleague or someone in your community
What are the prizes?
The successful award recipients will receive a voucher to a local restaurant or café of their choice. They will also be featured across Moyne Shire Council social media pages, newsletter and website.
When will the awards be announced?
Award winners will be publicly announced on International Women’s Day – Monday, 8th March 2021 via social media.
Terms and Conditions
1. Nominees must live in Moyne Shire.
2. Nominees must be 18 years and over.
3. Self-nominations will not be considered.
4. Finalists may be invited to participate in a short phone interview as part of the selection process.
5. Staff and Councillors are not eligible for nomination of the public awards.
6. Nominations must be received by 5pm Monday 1 March 2021.