Council is seeking feedback on the draft Wind Farm Complaints Handling Procedure. This procedure will provide Council with a consistent and transparent process for receiving, resolving and documenting wind farm complaints to Council.
We are seeking comments on:
- How complaints and enquiries are made
- What is considered an enquiry versus a complaint
- The principles used when handling complaints and enquiries
- The steps taken to resolve complaints and time frames (as long as these steps align with legislation and policy)
- The way we involve the wind farm company when resolving complaints and dealing with enquiries
- The way we keep you informed and provide you with feedback
- How complaints are tracked and reported to Council and the community (taking into account privacy requirements)
How will we use your input and ideas?
Comments will be thoroughly considered and incorporated where possible into the procedure.
While considering comments Council needs to ensure that the procedure aligns with the Moyne Complaints Handling Policy and Procedure and the Moyne Community Engagement Policy and does not override processes set out in State legislation.
What feedback will we provide to you?
We will prepare a report that summarises what comments were received and how they have been considered. We will publish the final procedure and this report on our website.
Have your say
Have your say using this online form or by emailing a written submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Wind Farm Complaint Procedure" in the title of your email. Submissions will be accepted until 30 April 2021.