The Art of Recycling Competition
Use litter to create a recycled masterpiece!
This competition is aimed at collecting litter from around your school/township area to create a piece of art using the collected litter.
- Any form/medium of art is acceptable – see Recycled Art and Crafts Guide for inspiration
- Schools to choose 2 x junior (prep – 3) and 2 x senior (4 – 6) nominations for Moyne Shire Council awards
- Council awards to be handed out 20 to 24 November 2017
- The winning artwork will be displayed in The Moyne Shire Council office
- Every school that participates gets a prize
Schools to register interest by emailing Sam Rudolph at email@example.com
There’s no shortage of items around school and at home that can be transformed into works of art. Have fun, be creative, and see what you can make from litter.
Recycled art can take many forms; from collages and instruments to picture frames and plastic bag knitting, the possibilities are endless. Once your waste-to-art creations are complete, why not hold an exhibition to showcase them in your classroom, library or school hall?
To give you a few art and craft ideas and to help you get started, Planet Ark has put together a short guide full of fun projects you can make with your students.