Fortnightly organic waste collection
The fortnightly organic waste collection allows residents to dispose of green waste and organics (such as food scraps). These organics are then composted and used as soil conditioners
What can I put in the bin?
- Grass clippings
- Food scraps
- Garden prunings and rose clippings
- Leaves and bark
- Small branches and timber off cuts (max 300mm long, 100mm diameter)
What can’t go in the bin?
- Plastic bags
- String, twine or wire
- Soil, stones, brick or concrete
- Hazardous or chemical waste
- Stumps, large branches, timber or garden stakes