Fortnightly FOGO collection
Place your green-lidded FOGO bin on the kerb before 6am on your collection day.
Call (03) 5568 0555 if:
- Your bin is missing or broken
- You would like to change your service or an extra bin (charges apply).
- Your bin is not collected by 1pm on collection day
The fortnightly FOGO waste collection allows residents to dispose of green waste and organics (such as food scraps). These organics are then composted and used as soil conditioners
What can I put in the bin?
- Grass clippings
- Food waste, meat, fish, poultry, scraps and bones
- Garden prunings and rose clippings
- Leaves and bark
- Biodegradable bin liners
- Animal faeces (i.e. dog poo)
What can’t go in the bin?
- Plastic bags
- String, twine or wire
- Soil, stones, brick or concrete
- Hazardous or chemical waste
- Stumps, large branches, timber or garden stakes