Fornightly recycling collection
What can I put in my recycling bin?
- Cardboard boxes
- Steel cans including aerosol cans, aluminium cans, clean aluminium foil and pie trays
- Glass bottles and jars (including lids)
- Milk and juice cartons
- Books, envelopes, brochures, newspapers and magazines
- Plastic bottles, containers, trays, plant pots with codes 1-7.
- Pots and pans
- Bags of plastic bags
What can’t go in my recycling bin?
- Food waste, meat, fish, poultry, scraps or bones
- Plastic wrap, polystyrene and foam meat trays
- Glassware, crockery, pyrex, light bulbs, window glass or mirrors
- Waxed cardboard
- Green waste
- Gas cylinders
- Videos or DVDs
If your bin is not collected by 4pm on your collection day call (03)5568 0555