Mortlake South Wind Farm Community Engagement Committee
The purpose of the Mortlake South Wind Farm Community Engagement Committee is:
- To assist with the timely and effective flow of information between the community, the project proponent, Council and relevant stakeholder agencies regarding the progress of the Mortlake South Wind Farm project.
- To assist in the resolution of issues that may arise during the construction and operational stages of the Mortlake South Wind Farm project.
You can read the committee's charter here(PDF, 60KB)
Cr Jim Doukas, Cr Jill Parker, Cr Ian Smith
Minutes for the last 12 months or the most recent meeting are also shown. Copies of minutes from earlier meetings can be obtained on request
Community Representative Positions
Council is seeking expressions of interest to fill two community representative positions.
Nominations for community positions on this Committee close at 5pm on Friday 5 July 2019.
Appointments to the Committee will be made by the Council having regard to a range of selection criteria, including whether a nominee:
- Is a landholder from within the vicinity of the proposed wind farm site.Has links to, or is involved in local community networks and/or organisations.
- Is willing and able to represent and communicate the interests of the community to the CEC, and relay information from the CEC to the community.
- Is willing to adhere to the CEC’s Code of Conduct
Make an expressions of interest to fill one of these community representative positions here