Hexham Wind Farm Proposal Community Engagement Committee
The purpose of the Hexham Wind Farm proposal Community Engagement Committee is:
- To enhance the timely flow of information about the Hexham Wind Farm proposal between the community, the proponent, Council and other relevant stakeholders.
- To establish productive working relationships between the wind farm proponent, community, Council and other stakeholders.
- To assist in the resolution of issues that may arise during all stages of the Hexham Wind Farm proposal.
You can read the committee's draft charter here(PDF, 119KB)
To be confirmed
Minutes for the last 12 months or the most recent meeting are also shown. Copies of minutes from earlier meetings can be obtained on request.
There are no minutes at present.
Community Representative Positions
Council is seeking expressions of interest to fill two community representative positions.
Nominations for community positions on this Committee close at 5pm on Friday 12 July 2019.
Appointments to the Committee will be made by the Council having regard to a range of selection criteria, including whether a nominee:
- Is a landholder from within the vicinity of the proposed wind farm site.Has links to, or is involved in local community networks and/or organisations.
- Is willing and able to represent and communicate the interests of the community to the CEC, and relay information from the CEC to the community.
- Is willing to adhere to the CEC’s Code of Conduct
Make an expressions of interest to fill one of these community representative positions here