Committee nomination form
Council currently has community vacancies on Section 86 and advisory committees after a review of the committee structure following the October 2016 election. A list of committees is below – more information, the committees’ charters can be found here
Applications for community positions on these committees close at 5pm on Monday 27 February 2017.
Applications can be made online here or you can download a nomination form(DOCX, 34KB)
Please note – these committees also contain members from other stakeholders (clubs, organisations, agencies) who will be contacted directly for nominations. This advert is only to call for nominations for vacant community positions.
Section 86 committees
- Koroit Theatre Committee of Management - 9 vacancies
- Mortlake Recreation Reserve - 2 vacancies
- Nirranda Community Facility - 2 vacancies
- Port of Port Fairy - 5 vacancies
- Southcombe Park Sporting Complex - 4 vacancies
- Victoria Park Koroit - 1 vacancy
- Conservation & Environment - 6 vacancies
- Mt Shadwell Quarry Consultative Committee - 4 vacancies
- Port Fairy Lifeboat Committee - 6 vacancies
- Roads Focus Group 8 vacancies