No longer on display. Expired on
27 June 2017, 08:00 PM
In accordance with Section 129(1) of the Local Government Act 1989 the Council hereby gives public notice that:
- It has prepared its budget for the financial year commencing 1 July 2017 and ending 30 June 2018.
- It intends to adopt the budget at the Ordinary Council meeting to be held on Tuesday 27 June 2017 at the Port Fairy Community Services Centre, 16 Atkinson Street, Port Fairy, commencing at 4.30pm.
- Copies of the proposed budget are available for inspection from 28 April 2017 to 26 May 2017 during normal office hours at:
- Moyne Shire Council offices – Princes Street, Port Fairy; 1 Jamieson Avenue, Mortlake.
- Libraries in Port Fairy, Mortlake and Koroit.
- Or here(PDF, 3MB)
Any person proposing to make a written submission on a proposal contained in the budget must do so before 4pm on Friday 26 May 2017. Submissions must be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Moyne Shire Council
PO Box 51
PORT FAIRY VIC 3284
Any person who wishes to be heard in support of their written submission must request this in their submission. Such persons will be entitled to appear in person or by a person acting on his or her behalf before a Special Council meeting to be held on Tuesday 6 June 2017 at the Port Fairy Community Services Centre, 16 Atkinson Street, Port Fairy.