How to Enrol?
Welcome to Moyne Shire Family & Children’s Services!
This year we’re introducing online enrolment forms for all Moyne early year’s services.
Hard copies will also be available at each service for those that don’t have online access.
Please feel free to provide any feedback so we can improve our services. We look forward to working with you and your children.
Step 1: Registration/expression of interest:
Register your child’s details via the online application form for kindergarten or childcare.
Click here 3YO Kindergarten Application form
Click here 4YO Kindergarten Application form
Click here Child care Application form
Step 2: Official Enrolment Form
Once you’ve received your childcare or kindergarten confirmation letter, it’s time to complete your Enrolment Form.
Before commencing the online Enrolment Form, please ensure you have the following details at hand:
- Your child’s Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register
- Your childs CRN (only required for childcare enrolments)
- Parent CRN (only required for childcare enrolments)
- Emergency contact details, including name, address and phone number
- Court orders (if applicable)
- Medical details, including: Medical Practitioner name, address and phone number
- Medicare Card No
- Ambulance Subscription No. (if applicable)
- Pension or HCC Card Details (if applicable)
Click here to complete the Confidential Enrolment Form