Port Fairy 2 Hour parking restrictions
Published on 19 December 2018
2 Hour parking restrictions apply from 9am – 5.30pm daily from 1 December to 30 April
2 Hour parking areas are in the following locations and are indicated by 2P signs.
- Both sides of Sackville Street, from Cox Street to Bank Street,
- South side of Bank Street from the Fiddlers Green to Barclay Street
- North Side of Bank Street from the Old Kindergarten to Moody’s Plumbing (East of James Street intersection) – as signed
- South side of Cox Street from Sackville street to Princes Street. (as signed)
- Both sides of Barclay Street between Bank Street and Church Street.
No Stopping, Loading Zones and Disability parking restrictions are monitored all year and will continued to be enforced throughout the Moyne Shire.